- In the Counting Template Store, search and download the Counting Template Logs (Measurement) ID:339.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to General Settings.
- Open Measurement.
- Select Outer and based on Tags size.
- Take a photo. It is important to take the image close to the logs.
- On Prepare screen, tap Tools –> Measure and select Manual Calibration.
- Adjust the length bar based on the length of the log or a truck (depending on what length value you have available in the counting moment), add its value, select the measurement unit and tap Done.
- Tap Count to detect and count the logs.
- Open Tools and select Diameter.
Diameter for all logs will be shown.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.