Licenses can be allocated remotely by the CountThings Support Team.
We recommend this method if your company has a large volume of licenses. You can have multiple devices under the same account, each device needs a license.
Licenses are allocated remotely by CountThings Support team for payments such as:
- International Wire
To allocate remotely your license:
- Download and install the latest version of the CountThings from Photos app from CountThings.com#download (Windows, iOS, Android) on the device you want to use.
- If you already have an account, log in or if you don’t have an account, create one (check our guide How do I create a CountThings Account?).
- From within the app, click “Account“ to find “Account Email” and “Device Code”.
These short videos show you how to find the “Account Email” and “Device Code”:
iOS and Android devices:
- Email us your “Account Email” and “Device Code” at support@CountThings.com.
- We will remotely allocate the license and send you an email with the confirmation.
- To verify the license allocation, click “Account” from within the CountThings from Photos app on your device.
Note: We do not ship physical products. For details related to our CountThings applications, check our website CountThings.com or contact our support team at Support@CountThings.com.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.