The Counting Templates are developed using a learn-by-example’ process that includes the sample images from you.
For an easier way to send images needed to create Counting Templates, we will provide you a Dropbox link where you can upload the images.
Usually, the Dropbox link is send to you in an email.
- Open the email received from our CountThings team.
- Look for the Dropbox link and tap on it.
- A new window on your browser will be opened.
Tap on Add files.
- Add the files from your device.
- You will be redirected to photos folder to select the images you need to upload.
- After the images have been selected, you will be redirected again to Dropbox.
Add your name and email address and then tap Upload.