Licenses are allocated Automatically or Remotely.
A. Your license will be allocated automatically when:
- You pay for the license from CountThings from photos app on your device using your AppStore, Google Play or Huawei account.
- You use the self-serve method via your CountThings Account on our CountThings.com website.
Check our License Purchase guide for more details.
We recommend using the self-serve methods from above if your company doesn’t have a large volume of licenses.
B. Licenses can be allocated remotely by the CountThings Support Team.
We recommend this method if your company has a large volume of licenses.
Licenses are allocated remotely by CountThings Support team for payments such as:
- International Wire
To allocate remotely your license:
- Download and install the latest version of the CountThings from Photos app from CountThings.com#download (Windows, iOS, Android) on the device you want to use.
- Log in or create an account (check our guide How do I create a CountThings Account?).
- From within the app, click “Account“ to find “Account Email” and “Device Code”.
These short videos show you how to find the “Account Email” and “Device Code”:
iOS and Android devices:
- Email us your “Account Email” and “Device Code” at support@CountThings.com.
- We will remotely allocate the license and send you an email with the confirmation.
- To verify the license allocation, click “Account” from within the CountThings from Photos app on your device.