An image that has been counted and saved can be reviewed and updated using the .CNT file that the software saves for you in results.
For reviewing counted and saved images with CountThings from Photos Windows software:
- First, you need to enable this feature. Go to More – Settings – Save – What to save and enable Editable version of the photo with results (SavedForEdit) option.
Once activated, this option will be available for all future counts.
- Open new image, Count it and click Save.
- Click green button Saved.
The CountThingsResults folder from your device will be opened.
- Check if you have the SavedForEdit folder and open it.
- Double click on the .CNT file (example below shows bars_i0003.cnt) and the photo with the results will open again in the application. From here it can be edited.
- After editing it, click Save.
- Open the CountThingsResults folder and check the SavedForEdit folder – there you should find the reedited photo saved (example shows bars_i0004.cnt).
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.